Larry Kane, known as the dean of Philadelphia television news anchors, marked 54 years in Philadelphia broadcasting in September 2020. He’s been in broadcasting since the age of 15 in Miami radio in 1957. After his anchoring career ended, Kane hosted the Voice of Reason program on The Comcast Network through 2014. Kane is currently a special contributor for CBS’s KYW News radio, and was a consultant for NBC Sports Group, including NBC’S regional sports networks and the Golf Channel, where he worked developing broadcaster’s careers and advising management. Read more...
- Fight For Crime and Justice in Philadelphia – Big Beatles Date
- Happy Holidays -Beatles ” Tease”, New Friend On The Site- My Latest Take on Some Punishing News
- Some “briefs” on Day ONE for JRB
- As Heard on kywnewsradio 103.9- My Take On This Historic Week
- AFTERMATH — ATTACK ON OUR CAPITOL — AS HEARD ON KYWNEWSRADIO 103.9